Girls Summer Lacrosse Camp in Berkeley California
Challenge yourself and your skills at Cal Lacrosse Camps
Directed by the Head Coach at Cal, Brooke Eubanks, this Cal Lacrosse Camp is for emerging and elite players looking to take their game to the next level!
- Cal Women's Lacrosse coaching staff and current players lead instruction
- Fundamental skill work covered including stick work, individual and defensive skills (shooting, dodging, footwork, etc)
- Tactical concepts covered
- Goalie specific instruction
- Every camper receives a reversable Cal practice jersey
- View More Details
Head Coach - Women's Lacrosse Brooke Eubanks
Eubanks, head coach of the women's lacrosse team at Cal, spent previous seasons as the assistant coach at Stanford. She has also played for the Canadian Senior National Team.View Brooke's Bio
Assistant Coach - Women's Lacrosse Jennifer Porretto
Jennifer Porretto, a two-time team captain at Ohio State, is in her first season as an assistant coach at Cal. Porretto previously served as a volunteer assistant coach for the Buckeyes for the 2016 season.View Jennifer Porretto's Bio
Assistant Coach Paige Soenksen
Paige Soenksen, a 2017 All-American at Colorado, has joined the California women's lacrosse coaching staff for the 2018 season. Soenksen led the Buffaloes to a 16-4 overall record, including a perfect 8-0 record at home, last season and the program's first berth in the NCAA Tournament.View Paige Soenksen's Bio
State of the art facilities
Come join us this summer at the Cal Lacrosse Camp! Camp will be held on the beautiful UC Berkeley campus, located on the eastern side of the San Francisco Bay with the central campus resting on 178 acres in Berkeley, California.Show Less View More Details
This summer, Cal Lacrosse will be offering the Cal Bears Skill Development Camp (Ages 7-15) and the Elite Player Camp (Ages 13-18). Our goal has always been to engage and inspire each player at camp and to instill positive character traits such as confidence, self-motivation, and a passion for the sport.
A detailed registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT CAMP
- Dates: June 25th-28th
- Skills Camp Ages 7-15
- Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm
- Takes place at Maxwell field next to Memorial Stadium
- Campus tours and supervised free time each day
- Daily discussions on stick care, preparing for games, recovering from games, how to be a great player and better teammate
Check-in will take place between 8:45-9:00am at Maxwell Field.
Campers check out each day at 4:00pm and need to be picked up at the field.
PLEASE BRING: • Stick • Goggles • Mouth guard • Turfs/sneakers • Water bottle • Optional: $ for camp store
ELITE PLAYER CAMP
- Dates: July 25th-27th
- Ages 13-18
- July 25th - Campus Tour: 11:45am, Check-in: 12:00-1:45pm, Session 1: 2:00-4:30pm, Session 2: 6:00-8:30pm
- July 26th - Session 3: 9:00-11:30am, Session 4: 2:00-4:30pm, Session 5: 6:00-8:30pm
- July 27th - Session 6: 9:00-11:30am
The Elite Player Camp is for advanced middle and high school players interested in playing at the collegiate level. Limited beds available for the overnight camp. Campers are encouraged to register early!
Camp will feature:
Morning sessions: Emphasis on individual skill work such as • Dodging • Shooting • Body positioning • Defensive footwork
Afternoon sessions: Emphasis on small sided play such as • Double teams • Setting picks • Offensive movement • Marking cutters
Evening sessions: Nightly games where campers can implement the skill work they learned throughout the day in a competitive environment.
Extras: A campus tour • Recruiting talk • Experiencing life as a student athlete living in the dorms and eating in the dining hall!
ALL CAMPERS (both overnight and extended day) check-in at 12:00pm at Unit 1 Dorms.
There will be a championship game Friday morning starting at approximately 10:00am followed by a brief awards ceremony. Extended Day Campers need to be picked up at the field at 11:30am and overnight campers will check out of the dorm immediately following the awards ceremony.
Housing & Roommates
Overnight Campers reside in Unit 1 Dorm. Note: Minimum age is 14 years for overnight campers.
Unit 1 Dorm is located on 2650 Durant Avenue | Berkeley, CA | 94720
- Dorm: Unit 1 Dorm
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Provided - The linen pack includes sheets, blankets, pillows, 2 face towels, and 1 towel for showering
- Toiletries: Guests should bring their own toiletries
- Air Conditioning: No
- Meals: All meals will be provided in the Crossroads Dining Hall
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Key Deposit: Not required
- Lost Keys: For lost keys you will be responsible for a $50 charge for regular rooms/$75 for suites
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during all field sessions
The camp is not allowed to offer any transportation to and from camps. The airport closest to the Berkeley campus is Oakland International Airport; San Francisco International Airport is also within a reasonable distance. Campers are responsible for their own transportation to and from camp.
The Claremont Hotel
- 41 Tunnel Rd
- Berkeley, CA 94705
- Website: //www.claremontresort.com...
- Toll Free: 800-551-7266 FREE
- Hotel Main: 510-843-3000
- 2600 Durant Ave
- Berkeley, CA 94704
- Website: //hoteldurantberkeley.com...
- Toll Free: 800-238-7268 FREE
- Hotel Main: 510-845-8981
Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina
- 200 Marina Boulevard
- Berkeley, CA 94710
- Website: //doubletree3.hilton.com/...
- Toll Free: 855-845-6550 FREE
- Hotel Main: 510-548-7920
Camp Dates & Prices
Finding the right camp is easy!
Type in the name of your sport below and we'll show you all of the camps available.