Girls Fall Lacrosse 7v7 Tournament in Berkeley California
IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND HAVE FUN AT THE CAL LACROSSE TOURNAMENT at Cal Lacrosse Camps
Cal Lacrosse is excited to again hold a one day Lacrosse Tournament in August. Directed by Cal Head Coach, Brooke Eubanks, the 7v7 tournament is a great opportunity to advance your skills and take your game to the next level. The tournament will be held on the beautiful campus of UC-Berkeley.
The Cal 7v7 Lacrosse Tournament is open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).
Head Coach Brooke Eubanks
Eubanks, head coach of the women's lacrosse team at Cal, spent previous seasons as the assistant coach at Stanford. She has also played for the Canadian Senior National Team.View Brooke's Bio
Assistant Coach Paige Soenksen
Paige Soenksen, a 2017 All-American at Colorado, has joined the California women's lacrosse coaching staff for the 2018 season. Soenksen led the Buffaloes to a 16-4 overall record, including a perfect 8-0 record at home, last season and the program's first berth in the NCAA Tournament.View Paige Soenksen's Bio
State of the art facilities
A detailed registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.Show Less View More Details
Check-in will take place in Memorial Stadium in the North Tunnel on Saturday, August 25th. Please have team leader check in 30mins before first game. Please have your team leader bring all team members waivers to check-in.
There is a free, optional clinic provided from 2:45-3:15pm in Memorial Stadium. There will be no games at this time.
The Schedule will be sent out the evening of August 23rd. The Schedule will be based on how many teams sign up for each division. Division 1 will play roughly between 1:00-3:00pm. Division 2 will play roughly between 3:00-5:00pm. There will be a champion for each division. Teams will be grouped into brackets as tournament goes.
Division 1: 8th-12th grades - high school or elite 8th graders
Division 2: 6th-9th grades - middle school or new to the game 9th graders
Teams - $400
Individuals - $50
If more than 5 teams are signing up for the tournament, please call US SPORTS CAMPS for a discount
10-14 players per team, including a goalie.
14 is the maximum roster size, which enables us to ensure each participant has a positive experience.
Each team will play a minimum of five 15 minute running clock games
There will be a 5min break between each game
There are no timeouts
There will be one whistle/horn to start and stop the games
Refs will keep score of the games
If there is a tie, it will be broken by a 3v3 sudden victory braveheart
The Cal lacrosse players will be the refs and helping run the event. Please be respectful of them and your daughters.
- All lacrosse rules apply in a 7v7 capacity
- Games will start with a draw at the center hash, drawing towards the sidelines
- If a goal is scored the other team will get the ball outside the 12m on a free clear
- If there is a change of possession the ball must clear up to the designated line on the field. This is not a free clear
- If a ref deems a foul flagrant, that player will sit out for unreleasable 2min penalty. Otherwise players who foul will give 4 meters to keep play going.
- Fouls in the critical scoring area will result in a possession to the player fouled; no 8 meters will be awarded.
- The coaches of each team will be in charge of substitutions. These can happen at any time. Play must exit the field before subbing player can come on.
1 Goal per field
Field dimensions - 30 yards X 30 yards
Balls will be at each field
There will be a crease, 8m and clear line marked out on each field
Players will be added to a house teams by division, age and position
- All teams must come in uniform. T-shirts, Pinnies - must all be the same color.
- If you are on the house team you will be provided a house pinnie.
- When you are getting ready for your game, please coordinate with other team on colors.
Each team needs to provide their own coach. If you would like to have a Cal Player as your team coach email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a coach. There will be a $75 fee to provide a coach.
Bring your own snacks and water. There will be no concessions or water.
A certified athletic trainer will be on site for any injuries.
CAL LACROSSE GEAR FOR SALE
There will be a gear store with Cal Lacrosse Gear for sale.
Camp Dates & Prices
Dates and Prices Coming Soon! Stay tuned!
Join our email list to be notified when this program is available.
Finding the right camp is easy!
Type in the name of your sport below and we'll show you all of the camps available.