Softball Camps in Berkeley California
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Cal Softball Camps
Team up with Cal Softballs Head Coach Diane Ninemire and her coaching staff, for her renowned Cal Softball Camp! This is an amazing opportunity to learn from a highly decorated softball program and have a great time.
- Superior instruction from the Nation Championship winning Cal Softball Program
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Prospect camp
- Strong emphasis on fundamentals, team play and more
- Official Cal Camp T-Shirt
- View More Details
Head Coach - Women's Softball Diane Ninemire
Since her first year in the dugout in 1988, Diane Ninemire has continually pushed Cal to new heights as one of the winningest and most successful softball programs in the nation.View Diane's Bio
Volunteer Assistant Coach - Women's Softball Mandy Santos
Mandy Santos joined the Golden Bears in the fall of 2013 as the team’s volunteer assistant coach.View Mandy's Bio
Assistant Coach - Women's Softball Tammy Lohmann
Tammy Lohmann enters her 12th season with the California softball program in 2017, helping to guide the Golden Bears to the NCAA Softball Tournament in 10 of her 11 previous seasons with the Bears.View Tammy's Bio
Assistant Coach - Women's Softball Chuck D'Arcy
Renowned softball pitcher and coach Chuck D’Arcy joined the Bears in July of 2014 following a successful four-year tenure in Tempe in which he helped the Sun Devils to one national championship and three consecutive Women’s College World Series berths.View Chuck's Bio
State of the art facilities
Have fun and improve your game! The Cal Softball camp offers athletes the opportunity to train, and learn from one of the best programs in the country, all while making new friends and having an amazing time.Show Less View More Details
FULL DAY CHECK-IN
Check-in takes place between 8:45-9:00 am on Monday at the main entrance of Levine Fricke Field
FULL DAY CHECK-OUT
Full Day Camp concludes at 3:00 pm on Thursday
ELITE PROSPECT CAMP - June 24-27
The Elite Prospect Summer Camp is designed to work with advanced softball athletes entering grades 7 through 12. The emphasis will be to prepare athletes for advanced level competition through individual skill development and game strategies in a competitive environment.
ALL-SKILLS/DRILLS CAMP - July 15-18
AGES: 6 to 11 years old and 12 to 18 years old
The All-Skills Summer Camp is designed to help players learn and improve their skills in a fun environment. Campers will have the opportunity to learn and develop their skill sets as they work alongside the Cal Bears staff and players. The emphasis will be on skill development in all parts of the game, including: hitting, fielding, slapping and bunting, pitching, catching, base-running and MORE!
Day Camp from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
•Catcher's Gear (if needed)
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
CAL SOFTBALL HIGHLIGHTS
• With its selection to the Ann Arbor Regional, Cal received its 28th consecutive postseason bid -- the longest active postseason streak in the country.
• Five Golden Bears earned NFCA All-Pacific Region honors: Jolene Henderson, Danielle Henderson and Lindsey Ziegenhirt were all awarded first-team selection, and Cheyenne Cordes and Victoria Jones were All-Pacific Second Team members.
• Seven Bears were members of All-Pac-12 teams: Jolene Henderson (first team), Cheyenne Cordes (second team), Lindsey Ziegenhirt (second team), Victoria Jones (HM), Danielle Henderson (HM), Khala Taylor (All-Freshman), and Vanessa Alvarez (All-Freshman HM).
• Lindsey Ziegenhirt was a Pac-12 All-Academic First Team selection, and Nikki Owens and Danielle Henderson were named Pac-12 All-Academic Honorable Mentions.
• Lindsey Ziegenhirt was named Pac-12 Softball Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
• Lindsey Ziegenhirt was selected Cal softball's first Capital One Academic All-American for the first time since 2006.
• Jolene Henderson was selected an NFCA Second Team All-American.
• Jolene Henderson became Cal's winningest pitcher, eclipsing Michele Granger's previous record of 119 career wins. Henderson finished her career with 130 wins, pitching a no-hitter in her final collegiate victory at the Ann Arbor Regional.
• Jolene Henderson was a Top 10 finalist for Player of the Year and a Top 10 finalist for the Senior CLASS Award, claiming the fan vote (which is worth 1/3rd of the final ballot).
Camps are open to any and all entrants and only restricted by age and number of campers.
NOTE: No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations or missed days during camp for any reason.
Camp Dates & Prices
Dates and Prices Coming Soon! Stay tuned!
Join our email list to be notified when this program is available.
Finding the right camp is easy!
Type in the name of your sport below and we'll show you all of the camps available.